Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Time like no other time...


Here is a sketch and ink wash I did a couple of weeks ago. It is a self portrait of me thinking. Which is something I have been doing a lot of lately. It seems that in the midst of the hectic holiday season I have found more time to contemplate God. And let me say that it is a whole lot to think about. I am working right now on John Bunyan's book the Acceptable Sacrifice. WOW! it's a pretty intense read.

Life has also been awesome! God is truly amazing at taking care of His children. He has given me a few design jobs that have been fun and stretching.

Be looking for a new t-shirt company coming out - Middlecoast Inc. I have been privileged to be one of the shirt designers and will also be doing there website and logo/identity. It's a daunting task but also everything I love. They will be pretty sweet t-shirts too!So get one...when they come out of course.

i must say I stink at this blog thing. it's like I have to force myself to sit down and do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home