Friday, January 27, 2006

Neglectful I am....

Okay, I will totally be updating this more regularly now. If anything I will just throw some artwork I've done so that you all can see what I've been up to and also make your comments - whether they be nice or just plain mean... i'm not thinking of anyone in particular either.

Wow - there is so much going on in my life right now. I will have to suffice to say the God is Awesome and that He is doing ever so many things in my life. Pray. Pray. Pray. That God would continue His work. Everyday I am reminded of the fact that I need Him so much.

First Installation of my work.




This is a poster I finished recently for a competition at my school - The Illinois Institute of Art Schaumburg. The topic was the Chinese New Year.

This year it is the year of the dog. I found out some pretty interesting things while researching...

First - I was born in the year of the pig =-) funny I know.

"People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep." know any sheep or rabbits - j/k hahaha

Well 'nuff said. more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home