Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's a girl...and she's ALL MINE.

That's right folks. Nathan has finally strapped himself into a long-term relationship with lots and lots of committment(sp? -it's really late). She's reliable, won't ever leave me hanging and won't stand me up ever. She's pretty much perfect.

She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. My family loves her and thinks that I've made the right decision.

A lot of planning and careful thought went into this relationship. I hope that you all will embrace her with the same sincerity and devotion that I can only hope to give her.

She's pretty high-maintenance - that's about the only thing I can't stand.

So here she is folks. My new girl.

1. The New Girl



2. The Back-side.



3. Me and my girl.



4. Dramatic Pose
(My girls got style and she knows how to pose for the camera.)




My only problem right now is that I don't have a name for her. She's nameless...

4 Comments:

Blogger pete said...

I don't know what to say... I never thought the day would come.

May she one day carry your children. I wish you both the best!

(how 'bout Blanche...?)

10:36 PM  
Blogger replenishcreativity said...

Peter you Rock. I knew I would get support from you.

11:52 AM  
Blogger replenishcreativity said...

nope still thinking.

My mom accidently called it Etcetera the other day when she was telling someone what I bought. I love my mom.

So Etcetera is on the table now. Etc. for short.

I kind of like it

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

that definately gave me a good laugh...:)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home